• Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
Cloughy

PSG Going back to basics

f71034f78206be95d19e3418587ab0bf.jpg

French super club PSG are going back to basics this season after hiring manager Cloughy for the 5th season of the PTE league. Cloughy who guided his previous club Red Bull Brasil to the bottom half of the PS4 Prem has stepped down a level with the fallen giants but he has no intention of staying there..

"Last season I found myself in a strange situation, playing football in Brazil where the fans demand flair over results, with a board sanctioning deal after deal at the club with a rotating door policy on transfers meant we had no stability at all until the season was over. What started off as a season of promise with top 3 targeted, ended in disaster as we ultimately tried spinning too many plates and it all came crashing down. I have spoke at length with the PSG board and relinquished my admin role at the P2E FA to concentrate on league performance for the forthcoming season.

We also have a strict ruleset in place for success -

• Dedenders are there to defend. 
  • Midfielders are there to retain possession.
  • Strikers are there to score frequently. 

With these rules in place as the corner stones of our club, we intend to challenge for automatic promotion to the PS4 Prem. Our transfer window has closed and we will be conducting NO BUSINESS until it reopens when the league cup fixtures are available."

Cloughy has brought most of his expensively assembled squad to Paris, including the Martinez triplets (all different ages and nationalities obviously.) Gonçalo, Ìnìgo and rising in demand star Lautaro who is tipped to make the Argentinian world cup squad. With PSG already turning down an offer of 120m in pre season for the teen sensation a strong message has been sent out about their intentions to hold on to him.

0004885445.jpg

A 4th half brother, Gelson Martins has joined the squad in recent days with the PSG fans already signing we all dream of a team of Martin(ez)s

As catchy a tune as you'll hear on any concourse this season!

With a defence marshalled by man mountain D. SÁNCHEZ and young prodigy G. DONNARUMMA between the sticks, goals conceded will be a column the PSG board will take great notice of, as popular opinion is they have the strongest defence in all of the leagues.

Gonçalo Martinez is the man who will be pivotal in any success this season, already notching several times in preseason including this special goal in a win against Ps4 Prem newcomers Millionaros

Can PSG push for honours this season or will it be another failure for Cloughy who is stuck in his rebound free ways? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cloughy said:

f71034f78206be95d19e3418587ab0bf.jpg

French super club PSG are going back to basics this season after hiring manager Cloughy for the 5th season of the PTE league. Cloughy who guided his previous club Red Bull Brasil to the bottom half of the PS4 Prem has stepped down a level with the fallen giants but he has no intention of staying there..

"Last season I found myself in a strange situation, playing football in Brazil where the fans demand flair over results, with a board sanctioning deal after deal at the club with a rotating door policy on transfers meant we had no stability at all until the season was over. What started off as a season of promise with top 3 targeted, ended in disaster as we ultimately tried spinning too many plates and it all came crashing down. I have spoke at length with the PSG board and relinquished my admin role at the P2E FA to concentrate on league performance for the forthcoming season.

We also have a strict ruleset in place for success -

• Dedenders are there to defend. 
  • Midfielders are there to retain possession.
  • Strikers are there to score frequently. 

With these rules in place as the corner stones of our club, we intend to challenge for automatic promotion to the PS4 Prem. Our transfer window has closed and we will be conducting NO BUSINESS until it reopens when the league cup fixtures are available."

Cloughy has brought most of his expensively assembled squad to Paris, including the Martinez triplets (all different ages and nationalities obviously.) Gonçalo, Ìnìgo and rising in demand star Lautaro who is tipped to make the Argentinian world cup squad. With PSG already turning down an offer of 120m in pre season for the teen sensation a strong message has been sent out about their intentions to hold on to him.

0004885445.jpg

A 4th half brother, Gelson Martins has joined the squad in recent days with the PSG fans already signing we all dream of a team of Martin(ez)s

As catchy a tune as you'll hear on any concourse this season!

With a defence marshalled by man mountain D. SÁNCHEZ and young prodigy G. DONNARUMMA between the sticks, goals conceded will be a column the PSG board will take great notice of, as popular opinion is they have the strongest defence in all of the leagues.

Gonçalo Martinez is the man who will be pivotal in any success this season, already notching several times in preseason including this special goal in a win against Ps4 Prem newcomers Millionaros

Can PSG push for honours this season or will it be another failure for Cloughy who is stuck in his rebound free ways? 

Shaqiri liked you defence 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Metalprawn666 said:

Shaqiri liked you defence 

Working on a plan, operation break Ram man :sneaky1:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AlexDelPiedo said:

Lautaro, come home! :(

Lautaro has scored 6 goals and for 3 MOTMs in his first 2 and a half games this season. He's getting himself warmed up for @Abbafather :sneaky1:

He's very much at home 

lautaro-martinez-celebra-racing-vs-hurac

5 minutes ago, Abbafather said:

@Cloughy I've got a big bender to deal with that fella my friend 

I thought ozzy had dropped out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1