News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • Season 8 coming soon!

Being relatively new to the pes series from an outsiders view, certain crazy flaws are in the game and it must be down to the engine they use for the game using the mechanics or the coding.

here is what i reckon needs doing to the game -

1. use a different but better game engine.

2. take away momentum. so the game is more free flowing based on in game players skills and how the player plays (you)

3. More game modes and challenges.

4. master league online.

5. server selection or filters for online modes - south american region just does nothing for the online games (myclub) too much lag

6. get rid of the exploit goals. halfway line through ball from kick off, 12 yrd goalie box chip for a header etc etc......!

7. allow co-op mode to be co-op mode, not 1 & 2com vs 3 people etc.

8. Regular updates and more ways to earn legends or special players without spending coins....!

Apart from that, online modes are very annoying but a few game you do get are good. offline is perfect. apart from the frequent flaws in game that do happen from time to time. crazy reactions, players or referee decisions. ???????

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GBR CRY said:

I don't think I'll be buying the next one straight away.  I agreeit is the best footy SIM but I don't like the way games in my club are seed towards the player with the highest weekly score and the most points. 

When searching for a game online there needs to be more options .

Offline teamplay and 1v1 2v2 are good and enjoyable 

Pes coins and in game purchases are ruining the online experience 

Master league should be online too 

I will not buy 100%.

There are few things they must do if they want to save PES.

1. Online stability and cheaters/laggers. In FIFA there is no difference between online and offline, also in 400+ games 0 cheaters.

2. Scripting must be removed or balanced.

3. More content in myClub and offline modes 

4. Featured players with lower ratings and legends must be in a big agent so hard to get.

5. Gameplay must be fixed, especially defence and GK's.

When I see this things I will buy PES again.

On 11/3/2018 at 2:56 PM, Dracarys said:

I will not buy 100%.

There are few things they must do if they want to save PES.

1. Online stability and cheaters/laggers. In FIFA there is no difference between online and offline, also in 400+ games 0 cheaters.

2. Scripting must be removed or balanced.

3. More content in myClub and offline modes 

4. Featured players with lower ratings and legends must be in a big agent so hard to get.

5. Gameplay must be fixed, especially defence and GK's.

When I see this things I will buy PES again

I agree with some of your points but Fifa is much worse for scripting, I feel when I lose in pro its my fault but Fifa is very frustrating. Sometimes it feels like the game just goes completely against you. I don't feel like that with pro. I've played both for the last few years and I can't stand Fifa this year. I feel each year its getting worse 

This is why P2E members should wait when purchasing the game . I really want to continue at P2E but I definitely won't be buying the next PES game until it's half price or better , if your lucky it will become apart of game pass. 

I love playing PES , I play myclub, master league, team play and become a fricking legend..... I don't like coop simple because of the points scoring system, on screen icons and the single players that hog the servers. But as far as value for money it's not worth £50.

you can pick them up on eBay now for £25 which I think is reasonable P2E should have cups and community nights when the game is first released.

i hope P2E hold the start of the league off until the Xmas period or after as I would hate to lose my team , and if I did it would be difficult for me to remain at P2E 

26 minutes ago, GBR CRY said:

This is why P2E members should wait when purchasing the game . I really want to continue at P2E but I definitely won't be buying the next PES game until it's half price or better , if your lucky it will become apart of game pass. 

I love playing PES , I play myclub, master league, team play and become a fricking legend..... I don't like coop simple because of the points scoring system, on screen icons and the single players that hog the servers. But as far as value for money it's not worth £50.

you can pick them up on eBay now for £25 which I think is reasonable P2E should have cups and community nights when the game is first released.

i hope P2E hold the start of the league off until the Xmas period or after as I would hate to lose my team , and if I did it would be difficult for me to remain at P2E 

Probably do the same m8. Not lining those fekkerz pockets early doors again.