• PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
GBR CRY

Victory Road

PLEASE DONT POST TILL I HAVE DONE VIDEO @Superf1y Mk2 erm you owe a t shirt and @ panda 🐼 I need a GRUMPY BASTERD RASTA LOGO PREFERABLY CRYING 😭 PLEASE LIKE THE NEW P2E shizzle 

Champs league image here

The Road to Victory 

After a disappointing first half of their P2E campaign ' Grumpy Rasta's Lyon look set for regulation battle once again , since the gruelling fight for survival in P2E season 5 Olympic Lyon Lions where struggling with the pace of the P2E XBOX PREMIERSHIP. The club was in financial fatigue and it was decided by the board the club should go on a team building excursion, to help improve tactical awareness, players confidence and encourage skill players to utilise their abilities to give the Lions 🦁 a fighting chance .

The manager agreed with the board under one condition that the team would have to play and win a competitive football competition and the club raised the funds for them to enter the champions league ( on PES 2018 offline gaming mode) the aim was to find out a reliable formation 4-4-2 and suitable tactics to aid the clubs progress in the current P2E season . GBR's job was at stake and he didn't fancy leave his beloved Lyon in its current state. So the team and the coaching staff decided to give it one last push and set site on the champions league. 

GBR then thought to seek advise for his closest allies. CORKDOGG was one of the first inhabitants to lend a hand advising GBR on defensive styles and tactics and a deal for CB WALLACE, CF OBERLIN AND AMF HALILOVIC

http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=47698

( can someone show me how I make this link his name please @OZMAZSTER

was established to help out the Lyon defense. OBERLIN was then exchanged with @Fun on the foilfor abdul AFRO and the Lyon fans were excited about there new signings.

WICKID was busy in the transfer market after some great success at the P2E Community night event where WICKID AND FOF won the 2v2 Cup

DJTrixta offered some uplifting vibes and Jungle buddy SUPERFLYMK2 invited the rasta to his training camp for skills training . CORKDOGG sent a training video and GBR set about it FLIP FLAPPING his way around the training ground for several hours 

Meanwhile Lyon had finished top of their group in the champions league sending Liverpool out with a heavy anfield defeat.

xbox pics inserted here 

More good news Zafer goal 🥅 for GBR in the P2E WORLD CUP and the Belguim teams 3rd place had earned Lyon some brass. 

Road to Victory Part 2 please wait for video of champions league final before publishing 

they now had 39m to help improve the squad see Sombrero Star Feeding Ground.

Flair was to be the order of the day.

In the knockout phase Lyon meet Spurs @ dj after a great away draw the team where confident enough to get a 2-0 home win to send the through to the last eight to face Benfica , who were easily defeated and Lyon advance to the semis to battle the united men..... @PANDA 🐼 (If you edit my video I'll forgive you for supporting the antichrist )...

anyway it was onto the final after a stunning victory and sweet revenge for the lil pea HERNANDEZ who knocked his old club out the champions league. But I think I have said enough now for a messily 5m but I know my article a worth more 15m because the P2E management encourage me to write , @The Poacher kiss me neck back and pay more for article , good ones at least Blakwritersmatter 😂 push some cash into the league ya tight ass bitch , just look 👀 at the presentation. Vids pics links .... Anyway I'll just shut up now and let you watch Mbokani murder Barca for Lyon in the champions league final and yeah I played every game but to tell the truth it was only on professional maybe next season I'll do it on TOP PLAYER.. ENJOY ALLIGENCE .....

Video to follow asap pretty please @PANDA if I get paid you get paid @The Poacher Money money money 💰 

• Like 3

IMAGES FOR ARTICLE JUST UPLOADING VIDEO 

IMG_3023_zps33jjbe9p.png

27-07-2018_12-45-25_zps61ofvba2.png

27-07-2018_02-23-58_zpsstfgo6ls.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Corkdogg said:

🤔

U selling ?