Jump to content
News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

    Transfer Challenge Is Over!
Sign in to follow this  
PANDA

Injustice 2

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, PANDA said:

Has anyone else got this game? @djtrixtaand @OZMAZSTER ain't on my level

 

Lnfao Dream om lil panda 😂👏🏼 

More should pick it up. 

As it is less then £20 digital. 👌

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dream on boyo.....! you can only beat me with your level 16 Cyborg against my level 1's and 3's dude.....!

Wait til i get on that multiverse to level up.....! im on it today in fact.....!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 2:48 AM, PANDA said:

Has anyone else got this game? @djtrixtaand @OZMAZSTER ain't on my level

 

On 8/4/2018 at 3:10 AM, OZMAZSTER said:

 

Lnfao Dream om lil panda 😂👏🏼 

More should pick it up. 

As it is less then £20 digital. 👌

 

On 8/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, djtrixta said:

Dream on boyo.....! you can only beat me with your level 16 Cyborg against my level 1's and 3's dude.....!

Wait til i get on that multiverse to level up.....! im on it today in fact.....!

@PANDA @OZMAZSTER @djtrixta

any good this? Its £12 in CEX.

Tekken 7 is £25 and looks good too. Soul Calibur 6 was £38. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mowgli77 said:

 

 

@PANDA @OZMAZSTER @djtrixta

any good this? Its £12 in CEX.

Tekken 7 is £25 and looks good too. Soul Calibur 6 was £38. 

Quality game mate, I lost a bit of love for fighting games until I played this. Got proper into it for a good few months. Smashed up dj with complete ease. Until he used the superwoman glitch where she shoots lazers from her snatch. 

Worth £12 all day

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 It is worth every penny my friend quality game. It should be just a little bit more digital as well👍🏽

@mowgli77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...