OZMAZSTER

Season 7 sign up PS4 (pal game )

I want in guys :) Count me in as well.

Cheers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Betfourfun said:

I want in guys :) Count me in as well.

Cheers

Welcome buddy great time to sign up with the new pes and season 7 round the corner as Greg said above pop a post in the say hi section let us know how you found us and a bit about your pes experience 

Alright lads.

I'm interested in joining the league

Pns= I-ARE-DAN

Thanks

• Like 1

PSN: nikolaqed

Would love to join!

• Like 1

Hi all, 

Looking to join the ps4 league if possible  user is same as on here - sidarloking. Anyone is welcome to add me on the ps4 for some friendlies etc come thursday and beyond. Hoping to get back involved in the pes community after many years away 

• Like 1

In 

Hi peeps, would love to join the league on PS4 please, just joined the site. up for having a laugh and some friendly competition. Can't wait for PES 2019 next week. Still play 2018 for now so if anyone fancies a game giz a shout. :clap1:

yeti.png

• Like 1

Well lads, I'd love to sign up for this, looks like it would be a great laugh! My PSN is Stephen_Mc91. 

• Like 3

Coming back to PES and ready to join the party! My PSN ID is AVFC_123

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Abbafather said:

Villa wolves and Birmingham now that's a spicy meatball!!! 

All are welcome here pet 

We don't discriminate against those with extra fingers and toes :sneaky1:

• Haha 2

Hey guys! I am really embarrassed so I hope it's okay to post here again. I tried to join this league sometime earlier this year, and I played a few friendlies and everyone was so nice. I genuinely had so much fun. 

Unfortunately just before the 'market' opened, I had some unexpected circumstances and haven't actually played in a long time. This kind of resulted in my looking like an asshole now that I look at my inbox seeing messages from people that were willing to trade players with me.

It must have been a huge inconvenience having someone on the list registered and not participating. I really apologise about this!

Today I placed a pre-order for PES2019 and I am willing to commit to play this league, If it's okay. I'd love to be part of this community. The two friendly's nights I had earlier this year were great.

Hope you understand. Thanks!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nidsrigator said:

Hey guys! I am really embarrassed so I hope it's okay to post here again. I tried to join this league sometime earlier this year, and I played a few friendlies and everyone was so nice. I genuinely had so much fun. 

Unfortunately just before the 'market' opened, I had some unexpected circumstances and haven't actually played in a long time. This kind of resulted in my looking like an asshole now that I look at my inbox seeing messages from people that were willing to trade players with me.

It must have been a huge inconvenience having someone on the list registered and not participating. I really apologise about this!

Today I placed a pre-order for PES2019 and I am willing to commit to play this league, If it's okay. I'd love to be part of this community. The two friendly's nights I had earlier this year were great.

Hope you understand. Thanks!

Welcome mate. We don't hold grudges here thats for sure. We understand that real life takes over sometimes. Happens man. Lots of guys have left and came back for whatever reason.

Please post your video apology in your underwear and send it via PM to @PANDA 

Only joking stick a wee post in here dude http://www.playtoenjoy.com/forums/forum/22-say-hi/ Let the guys know your back. 

Your on the list, good to have you back. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

Welcome mate. We don't hold grudges here thats for sure. We understand that real life takes over sometimes. Happens man. Lots of guys have left and came back for whatever reason.

Please post your video apology in your underwear and send it via PM to @PANDA 

Only joking stick a wee post in here dude http://www.playtoenjoy.com/forums/forum/22-say-hi/ Let the guys know your back. 

Your on the list, good to have you back. 

Thanks! I posted in the old thread I created. 

Will post apology video in undies soon. :D

1 hour ago, nidsrigator said:

Make sure you do

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nidsrigator said:

Welcome back pal the new season is round the corner so its a great time to join :welcome:

Make sure your undies are frilly pink and crotchless @OZMAZSTERs favourites

• Haha 1

Are there still spots left for the leagues?? Sign me up if so.

Played an event with you chaps a few months ago. Got the wooden spoon in the group stage :hyper:

I think we're already friends on PS4 and see you posting on reddit.

I can say hello again though if it's a pre requirement to get involved...

14 minutes ago, pikeal69 said:

Played an event with you chaps a few months ago. Got the wooden spoon in the group stage :hyper:

I think we're already friends on PS4 and see you posting on reddit.

I can say hello again though if it's a pre requirement to get involved...

No harm in that man. I've picked up the wooden spoon many a time on community events. 

Its all just a bit of fun. Stick around and get involved. 

If you join the PSN community Play to Enjoy you can add most of the lads from there. 

Thought i recognised your name. Find your old say hello thread and post in there to got no fans it if you want.

"to got no fans it if you want"

Mobile auto spell?! I really don't know what that means sorry haha.

I'm sticking around and been waiting for the leagues to start up again so I can get involved properly. Only really play co-op online because single player against some of the pes base is rather tedious. Fancy something competitively fun to be part of (minus the CR7, Messi, Bale abusers etc). I don't mind even if I finish bottom of the lowest league - I'll still be looking to score a worldy at 5-0 down.

I signed up to the community group and have befriended half a dozen folks (papadolmio, greg etc) and had a couple of people ask to be my friend on the back of that. I'm sure I'll link up with everyone else in good time.

Do I need to do anything else specifically or are these posts enough to get signed up to the leagues with...?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pikeal69 said:

"to got no fans it if you want"

Mobile auto spell?! I really don't know what that means sorry haha.

I'm sticking around and been waiting for the leagues to start up again so I can get involved properly. Only really play co-op online because single player against some of the pes base is rather tedious. Fancy something competitively fun to be part of (minus the CR7, Messi, Bale abusers etc). I don't mind even if I finish bottom of the lowest league - I'll still be looking to score a worldy at 5-0 down.

I signed up to the community group and have befriended half a dozen folks (papadolmio, greg etc) and had a couple of people ask to be my friend on the back of that. I'm sure I'll link up with everyone else in good time.

Do I need to do anything else specifically or are these posts enough to get signed up to the leagues with...?

Your good man. Given the new game is out tomorrow, we are having a impromtu community night. Sign ups will be up later today. If you around tomorrow from say 8.30pm onwards stick your name down. 

Once the games out admin will be doing all the backgorund work for the new season. We will then start sorting teams out for the new lads. So at that point if your still here we will get you sorted. 

Balls. I'm out tomorrow night. At home all day then out all night. If I see any of you on during the day I'll see if anyone wants a match or two before the com night.

I'll check up on here in the meantime so that I don't miss the league info etc.