• PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
Ultravires

Welcome to the FNG's

Big welcome to all the new guys signing up

@iriasu7 @Damok21 @gauvs @seanio01@tejuarr

@CRN_14 @JGooner27 @Colemania @F_O_C_A @Jamesruane @Strongtoni @DonRajon @Evo73 @Baddar @Jungle_Team

If you have questions about how everything works, or it all looks a bit confusing then dont worry

Have a read of this article created by @mowgli77 It should hopefully answer the majority of your questions but if not feel free to drop me a PM or create a post or reply to this.

Happy to help answer any questions you may have. 

There will probably be a bit of a lul the last 6 days before the release of the new game, then it will be chaos, but in a good way. Admins beavering away behind the scenes getting the stuff ready for season 7. 

Key now is for new guys to join parties and get chatting and get some games in when it drops. 

You can check the current teams in both xbox and ps4 and see the calibre of the squads on the sheet here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRtEZhN84F_B0Pe_w0m3Ccekfm8ShQTcB_s-lxH1UBx9LEhyljdmNXnF1AmT7vXFoEm5XNmXvnnLL3-/pubhtml

Last seasons leagues can be seen here, so you can check who is top dog of each divsion etc.

http://www.playtoenjoy.com/football/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Day off so can do a Q & A on ps4.

so add me up. And don't be shy to join the party.

ozmazster99 

• Like 1

I'll be about tonight from about 10-10.30 on PSN

Jump in the party and we can try match up on the demo, or grab a game of PES 2018.

Or maybe evening something else.

• Thanks 1

Well lads. With all the newbies, what will be the league structure? 3 divisions on ps4? 

Also, how are the player valuations done and their wages? Master league data? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colemania said:

Well lads. With all the newbies, what will be the league structure? 3 divisions on ps4? 

Also, how are the player valuations done and their wages? Master league data? 

Wages are done on player position by overall rating 

Valuations are whatever someone's prepared to pay :D

Some people pay a premium for positions they like, players they like in real life, young players who will be upgraded because they have potential... So many things go into it but no set price :)

Everyone who joins gets assigned a jungle guide to help them get best value out of deals and to understand the market before they get taken advantage of by the sharks :sneaky1:

• Like 2

I've a feeling there's going to be quite a few Daniel Levy's in these leagues ! Unfortunately I'm more of an ed Woodward 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Damok21 said:

I've a feeling there's going to be quite a few Daniel Levy's in these leagues ! Unfortunately I'm more of an ed Woodward 

No idea what the analogy means but there’s lads that do 2/3 transfers a season then there’s @Cloughy @blueyboy_73 And @Gregmeister that do astronomical amounts of transfers a season 

All part of the game buying/selling. Its half the fun of this place.

Most managers try and help new guys out with "newbie discounts" others will see you as an easy target and try and sell you an AWOL player (some one not in 2019, or soon to be out of the game in a coming update) So pick wisely and do your research when doing deals. Sharks swim amongst us.

LrLN.gif

Daniel Levy = getting the most out of deals and selling for big money 

Ed Woodward = Spending big initially and then doing f*ck all xD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Best2005 said:

All part of the game buying/selling. Its half the fun of this place.

Most managers try and help new guys out with "newbie discounts" others will see you as an easy target and try and sell you an AWOL player (some one not in 2019, or soon to be out of the game in a coming update) So pick wisely and do your research when doing deals. Sharks swim amongst us.

LrLN.gif

Ah I've been playing many a game before where you have to be smart with deals so there'll be no catching me out. I'm the kind of fella to pick out an obscure talent and persist with him out of stubbornness that he'll EVENTUALLY come good. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Daniel Levy = getting the most out of deals and selling for big money 

Ed Woodward = Spending big initially and then doing f*ck all xD

Yeah that's what I meant ha! 

• Like 1

I’m definitely woarse than ed Woodward then

blew 120m on renato sanches at auction when he was 79 rated beast.

Now he’s a 76 rated potential awol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

I’m definitely woarse than ed Woodward then

blew 120m on renato sanches at auction when he was 79 rated beast.

Now he’s a 76 rated potential awol

He'll probably be in the game alright as he'll start with Swansea and then get released as a free agent so be in the free agent pool 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Colemania said:

He'll probably be in the game alright as he'll start with Swansea and then get released as a free agent so be in the free agent pool 

Untill they remove free agents (Awols) in a update DP 😉

5 minutes ago, OZMAZSTER said:

Untill they remove free agents (Awols) in a update DP 😉

Really? That's a bit crap! 

38 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Ah I've been playing many a game before where you have to be smart with deals so there'll be no catching me out. I'm the kind of fella to pick out an obscure talent and persist with him out of stubbornness that he'll EVENTUALLY come good. 

Sounds like @Corkdogg spent 80 mil on a 60 odd rated youngster. To be fair I think hes a 74 rated player in 2019 but that's a chunk of change to drop on kids.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Its a bit hit and miss sometimes.

Menez moved to a mexican club who obviously are not in game but stayed. 

So you never know with Konami unfortunately.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Yeah ups & downs of a manager. 

Players can leave & return to the game.

(leave the game) 

if they sign to a club not in the game.

or they get dropped from their national team. 

(Return to the game) 

sign to a club I'm the game.

or make it to the national first team. 

Managers can wait on the player to return or offload to the bank @The Poacher 

• Like 1

So on that spreadsheet posted with the teams in the first post, is there a function to search players already taken? 

I'm so Fahooking hyped for the new season. Place is gonna be buzzing with deals getting done. 

The ground work has to be laid first. So please bare with us while all that gets sorted out. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If your on pc crtl+F and search each tab ps4 prem ps4 d1 etc etc to see if your player is there, or the one your after anyway.

Also check the poachers BIN (these are players that people have sold to the poacher)

And the Vulture Tab these are higher rated players that have been sold also.

Just bare in mind any prices against Poachers BIN or Vulture's tab are subject to change.

Also with wages etc they are dependant on position, so with the new game some positions may change so, so will their wages. 

Wage days come around normally once or twice a season depends how admins feel teams are doing. If theres teams that have wages of 30M total then a wage day may happen as the team is overpowered so they may need to sell to get wages down etc.

But dont get bogged down in that for now. 

8 minutes ago, Colemania said:

So on that spreadsheet posted with the teams in the first post, is there a function to search players already taken? 

In the options (on mobile) or across the top (on PC) you’ll see Season 6 overview. In there is a player database tab. Every player in the leagues is listed in there. If there’s one you like the look of and want to suggest them for auction let one of the Zookeepers know. 

9 minutes ago, mowgli77 said:

In the options (on mobile) or across the top (on PC) you’ll see Season 6 overview. In there is a player database tab. Every player in the leagues is listed in there. If there’s one you like the look of and want to suggest them for auction let one of the Zookeepers know. 

So if they're not listed, they're not taken yes? So are the players not taken then auctioned to the highest bidder?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colemania said:

So if they're not listed, they're not taken yes? So are the players not taken then auctioned to the highest bidder?

So if a player is not in the league. There are a few ways to bring them into the league

If he is put up for auction you can bid and hope to win (worst option for new guys, as auctions prices go crazy sometimes)

They open a draft for say 75 rated player and below

Or you deal with the Vulture - trade in some top talent for someone you want. ( has to be haveily in favour of the Vulture) 

More often refered to as the Beast Release - So say i wanted a Hibs player, rated 70 or something I'd personally go and offer probably a 79-80 rated player and cash on top. 
Might even be rejected at that. All depends on who the player you want to bring in is. What value the admin deem him to be and price he could potentially fetch at auciton.

• Like 2