• Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
Ultravires

Welcome to the FNG's

4 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

So if a player is not in the league. There are a few ways to bring them into the league

If he is put up for auction you can bid and hope to win (worst option for new guys, as auctions prices go crazy sometimes)

They open a draft for say 75 rated player and below

Or you deal with the Vulture - trade in some top talent for someone you want. ( has to be haveily in favour of the Vulture) 

More often refered to as the Beast Release - So say i wanted a Hibs player, rated 70 or something I'd personally go and offer probably a 79-80 rated player and cash on top. 
Might even be rejected at that. All depends on who the player you want to bring in is. What value the admin deem him to be and price he could potentially fetch at auciton.

So regardless of the player you want, it has to go into auction? Like if i spot a talent that nobody else has spotted, I can't get him under the radar?

1 minute ago, Colemania said:

So regardless of the player you want, it has to go into auction? Like if i spot a talent that nobody else has spotted, I can't get him under the radar?

its not always auciton per say. You can request players for auciton, but obviously that opens it too all.

But no you can't get players under the radar. 

Only other options is player draft, so league winners get last pick and bottom of the league gets first pick and its normally 75 and under.

Or selling your best assets to gain a player you covet 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Couple of questions:

1. Are we allowed to play ML (offline) with the players that are assigned to us at the beginning? Can we lvl them up before we play each other? I assume not, just wanted to  make sure. 

2. Bit of a tricky one: Let's say someone gets assigned Renato Sanches - how can we prevent people from editing/boosting stats before starting the league? 

3. Can we have discord or something to meet up and chat? Maybe we need to talk to each other without being at the console etc. 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

Hey guys,

Couple of questions:

1. Are we allowed to play ML (offline) with the players that are assigned to us at the beginning? Can we lvl them up before we play each other? I assume not, just wanted to  make sure. 

2. Bit of a tricky one: Let's say someone gets assigned Renato Sanches - how can we prevent people from editing/boosting stats before starting the league? 

3. Can we have discord or something to meet up and chat? Maybe we need to talk to each other without being at the console etc. 

Thanks!

1. You can but players revert to default levels/rating/form etc.

2. Same reason as above.

3. There is a discord but only ever used when site has issues (not very often). Personal messages on the forum, via Psn/Xbox live or in party chat are the standard communication choices 

:up:

P.s. I'm sure @Ultravires would love to give Renato a boost. 

3 minutes ago, Metalprawn666 said:

1. You can but players revert to default levels/rating/form etc.

2. Same reason as above.

3. There is a discord but only ever used when site has issues (not very often). Personal messages on the forum, via Psn/Xbox live or in party chat are the standard communication choices 

:up:

P.s. I'm sure @Ultravires would love to give Renato a boost. 

Thank you for the info my friend. So whatever you do to the player, they will revert to default once you play a lobby match against another player, right? Can I change his boots etc for my liking? Will that work? 

It was probably answered but let's say I would like to sign Denis Man from FCSB, a player who no one has in their team. How do I go about in doing that? Who do I negotiate with?

Can we edit the home ground for our team (nets etc) and play with that in the league against other players? 

@Ultravires - will sort out the PSN add friend thing, I think there's a weird setting on my part. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

Thank you for the info my friend. So whatever you do to the player, they will revert to default once you play a lobby match against another player, right? Can I change his boots etc for my liking? Will that work? 

It was probably answered but let's say I would like to sign Denis Man from FCSB, a player who no one has in their team. How do I go about in doing that? Who do I negotiate with?

Can we edit the home ground for our team (nets etc) and play with that in the league against other players? 

@Ultravires - will sort out the PSN add friend thing, I think there's a weird setting on my part - should be fine now! :D

PS - when do we get assigned the assigned teams? Is this process done randomly by the mods? I guess the league starts a few days after the release so we can play a bit and get used to the game? 

So how would we go about trying to buy a player someone else already has?

6 minutes ago, Jamesruane said:

Negotiate a transfer with the other manager 

Cash or trade 

6 minutes ago, Jamesruane said:

PM the manager that has the player. Doesn't mean he'll say yes but you pester them enough they could lol. 

Or just wait till they put them in the feeding ground (Transfer Section) other than that m8 not much else you can do.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gregmeister said:

Negotiate a transfer with the other manager 

Cash or trade 

Ok, would this be done through the site? 

• Like 1

Can we see ex transfer negotiations from last seasons? Is there a link to the transfer market? 

Moar links for noobs pls? :party0029:

What happens if I accept a deal for a transfer via pm? Does it nee to go public for others to see? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jamesruane said:

Ok, would this be done through the site? 

Deals can be negotiated however man. For new guys, you get assigned a jungle guide (veteran member) to guide you with transfer etc.

All new guy deals are best done on the site and in public view.

Once you get your team/budget you can start. Your jungle guide will contact you to help also.

If a manager has a player you want, you can PM him and offer cash/player etc if he says no well tough. Come back with more cash or better offer.

If a player is not in the league and you want him. Request him for auciton (battle it out with other people to win) 

Or pick him in the draft (when it happens) if he meets the draft requirements (not defined yet)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

@Ultravires - will sort out the PSN add friend thing, I think there's a weird setting on my part. 

The only changes that stay are kits, everything else will revert to most recent update. Form updates every week for major leagues. 

Edited by Metalprawn666
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

Can we see ex transfer negotiations from last seasons? Is there a link to the transfer market? 

What happens if I accept a deal for a transfer via pm? Does it nee to go public for others to see? 

Check the sheet, tabs for transfer and trades you can see the players and cash amounts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRtEZhN84F_B0Pe_w0m3Ccekfm8ShQTcB_s-lxH1UBx9LEhyljdmNXnF1AmT7vXFoEm5XNmXvnnLL3-/pubhtml#

for transfer threads etc and a lot of Brad pitt posts check here

http://www.playtoenjoy.com/forums/forum/59-the-feeding-ground/

The feeding ground is where people put threads up to sell and buy players.

You will see threads like 80 rated striker for sale

Or looking for a CB 

Your assinged Jungle Guide should help with these things when posting players for sale etc

only put a price on a player if he's considered dead wood Renato Sanches 20M BIN (Buy It Now)

is a stupid thread for me to put up. 1. I paid 120m at auction 2. even at 76 in the new game id expect more than 20M for him

So should go like this

Potential AWOL - Reanto Sancehs available for trades or cash 

Looking for a CM replacement. Paid 120m at auciton but not looking to get that back etc

Somebody might come back and go I'll give you 30m 

Someone else might counter at 35m or a player plus 10m etc etc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

Deals can be negotiated however man. For new guys, you get assigned a jungle guide (veteran member) to guide you with transfer etc.

All new guy deals are best done on the site and in public view.

Once you get your team/budget you can start. Your jungle guide will contact you to help also.

If a manager has a player you want, you can PM him and offer cash/player etc if he says no well tough. Come back with more cash or better offer.

If a player is not in the league and you want him. Request him for auciton (battle it out with other people to win) 

Or pick him in the draft (when it happens) if he meets the draft requirements (not defined yet)

Thanks for these replies mate, it's starting to sound more interesting by the day haha. 

Is the transfer market open non stop?

How many games will there be per season in theory? I assume home and away matches? How is the schedule done? We just talk with each other I guess and agree on a match time?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, F_O_C_A said:

Thanks for these replies mate, it's starting to sound more interesting by the day haha. 

Is the transfer market open non stop?

How many games will there be per season in theory? I assume home and away matches? How is the schedule done? We just talk with each other I guess and agree on a match time?

Market does close from time to time, so its closed at the minute until the new game drops. And people who have a team need to submit their squads (this means new ratings positions etc for the admins to put on the sheet)

Then new teams for new guys get built (cant be done until games out)

Market closes during off season and when data packs are out (due to upgrade/downgrades again for people to submit their team)

games per season are dependant on league numbers. Normally 4 per 2 week period. Games are posted in the heading at the top of the forum PES ONLINE LEAGUE.

4 matches are posted and you will be tagged in the thread with the other manager. 

Then you post there and say im available Mon 8-10pm Wed 7-9pm Sat 10-11am etc etc So the other manager can see when you are around to play

This doesnt mean you need to sit on ps4 for 2 hours waiting. The other manager should come back and say i can be on wednesday at 8pm is that cool. You agree a time and jump on ps4 and create a party and invite the opponent if they haven;t invited you. Mic's are an essential part as it helps if there are connection issues etc. People sometimes have to reset routers etc to help such things. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

Yes it will always be public. If you agree a deal via pm say you are selling Ronaldo (will never happen as we only allow 83 highest rating) 

So you would post the deal, there is a section for this and a template to follow. Then the other party would agree the deal. Then it goes through a process of the admins check it make sure all is in order. Once it hits the compelted section you can use that player in league games. Before then it is fine to use them in friendlies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ultravires said:

Yes it will always be public. If you agree a deal via pm say you are selling Ronaldo (will never happen as we only allow 83 highest rating) 

So you would post the deal, there is a section for this and a template to follow. Then the other party would agree the deal. Then it goes through a process of the admins check it make sure all is in order. Once it hits the compelted section you can use that player in league games. Before then it is fine to use them in friendlies.

Nice, thanks again. 

Loving this: 

PEDRO CM 65 84.5M Corkdogg XBOX PREM 24/8 DEADLINE DAY 2018

I take it a big fan of Pedro? :D

• Like 2

Just now, F_O_C_A said:

Nice, thanks again. 

Loving this: 

PEDRO CM 65 84.5M Corkdogg XBOX PREM 24/8 DEADLINE DAY 2018

I take it a big fan of Pedro? :D

To tag someone in a post use the @ symbol then start typing their name so 

@Corkdogg

How much cash do new players get to bolster their squads at the start?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

How much cash do new players get to bolster their squads at the start?

Depends on the squad you get mate. 

I was explaining in party last night with @CRN_14 and @JGooner27 it all depends on the squad.

So say you get given 18/19 players some managers like to have 22 players max is 25 currently and lowest is 16. If you above or below these you get fined.

If you have 3 left backs no right backs in your starter squad this means you need to delve into the market sell and buy.

If you are given the next hot property out of south america, who is rated 74 and good to use in game but chances are of a data pack upgrade. Your budget could be less.

Normally starting budgets range from 60-100m but this is never set in stone. 

Hope that answers your questions mate.

• Like 2

Cheers, I'm sure I'll understand it better as I go along!

It seems you guys are intent on everyone having relatively balanced squads anyway, so that's good.

It looks like all of the players have to be below 80-something rated too? If they get boosted past that you lose them, so are you compensated for that?

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

It seems you guys are intent on everyone having relatively balanced squads anyway, so that's good.

It looks like all of the players have to be below 80-something rated too? If they get boosted past that you lose them, so are you compensated for that?

I have 5 players that I need to.get rid of that will be over 80 in pes 2019

Firstly I will try and sell them in the market as some people might have space to take them. If not there will be some kind of trade in for lower rated players (I hope) :sneaky1:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Anyone over 83 will be removed and compensated for, how is what admin are currently discussing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Yeah the ethos here is enjoying the game. So you dont get rewarded for winning the league with huge money as the teams would become unbalanced.

You can have 4 players rated 80 but only 2 of them can be over 80 rating so you are allowed one 80+ rated player in GK or DF and one in MF and FW

So you could have an 83 GK 80 CB 80 CM and 81 CF for instance. 

Trouble now is with the new game some lads could be on 4/5/6 80+ players and need to sell to balance their squads.

So new guys can get great deals with guys looking to get rid of their over 80's 

So @Cloughy has Allisson liverpool GK rated 87 in PES 2019 he only has the choice to get rid of him to the Poacher/Vulture and get compensated

• Like 2