• Transfer Challenge

day

hours

minutes

seconds

Ultravires

Welcome to the FNG's

4 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

Yeah the ethos here is enjoying the game. So you dont get rewarded for winning the league with huge money as the teams would become unbalanced.

You can have 4 players rated 80 but only 2 of them can be over 80 rating so you are allowed one 80+ rated player in GK or DF and one in MF and FW

So you could have an 83 GK 80 CB 80 CM and 81 CF for instance. 

Trouble now is with the new game some lads could be on 4/5/6 80+ players and need to sell to balance their squads.

So new guys can get great deals with guys looking to get rid of their over 80's 

So @Cloughy has Allisson liverpool GK rated 87 in PES 2019 he only has the choice to get rid of him to the Poacher/Vulture and get compensated

Ohh so you guys get to keep your previous teams, right? From the last season, while the new guys get assigned new players/teams? 

• Like 1

Just now, F_O_C_A said:

Ohh so you guys get to keep your previous teams, right? From the last season, while the new guys get assigned new players/teams? 

Yeah, with the opportunity for us newbies to pick up some of the players that the regulars need to get rid of. 

• Like 1

Some good posts in here lads 

Love how keen everyone is. There may be a week delay to get teams to people after launch as we need to check new stats ratings and player availability. We also need existing managers to tell us their squads so we don't give a new manager a player in the league 

There will be lots of games to play before you get your teams of course so keep active and get involved :D 

It's a lot of work to set up squads and the league so the new guys who contribute most to the forum and play online get seen too first as we know they are involved :)

• Like 1

Just now, F_O_C_A said:

Thats right mate. So you can see the previous sheet at the top of the page

SEASON 6 OVERVIEW 

Click that and you can see all our teams from last season, they will carry over to the new game

People that have players with big upgrades 84 and above will trade them in for cash or other players.

People whos players go AWOL (at a team not in the game, or retired etc) will be compensated with cash or players.

1 minute ago, F_O_C_A said:

Just now, Baddar said:

Yeah, with the opportunity for us newbies to pick up some of the players that the regulars need to get rid of. 

Correct on both parts guys 

You get to keep your team permanently within the framework of the allowed ratings 

1x80-83 in GK and DF

1x80-83 in MF and ATT

2x80 anywhere you want on top

This means you new guys will be able to take advantage of people having to sell players cheap! Also means you can try find potential in the market who will get better with time...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Yeah defaintely mate. So guys that have maybe 5/6 80+ rated players and need to get rid of 2 of them they will try sell first and new guys will be the best candidates to get them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cloughy said:

Some good posts in here lads 

Love how keen everyone is. There may be a week delay to get teams to people after launch as we need to check new stats ratings and player availability. We also need existing managers to tell us their squads so we don't give a new manager a player in the league 

Very keen, had no idea anything like this existed!

Take all the time you need. I'm sure it'll take me a while to understand the market.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ultravires said:

Yeah defaintely mate. So guys that have maybe 5/6 80+ rated players and need to get rid of 2 of them they will try sell first and new guys will be the best candidates to get them

Niceee. We just need to the game now on Thursday for us Europeans to get a feel for it online and check out some hidden gems :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Very keen, had no idea anything like this existed!

Take all the time you need. I'm sure it'll take me a while to understand the market.

3 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

Niceee. We just need to the game now on Thursday for us Europeans to get a feel for it online and check out some hidden gems :D

`Love the enthusiasm guys. Yeah once the games out we can smash out friendlies.

There will be a community event set up before the new season starts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

`Love the enthusiasm guys. Yeah once the games out we can smash out friendlies.

There will be a community event set up before the new season starts

Cool!

PS - Once I will get a team assigned, I can play an offline Master League with my team, correct? Just to test out tactics, formations, players, etc...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F_O_C_A said:

Cool!

PS - Once I will get a team assigned, I can play an offline Master League with my team, correct? Just to test out tactics, formations, players, etc...

Of course, or play exhibition etc with them. easy way is to play friendlies v other members and test out players and tactics. Its less intense than league games. 

Its not all about winning here. Sure people like to win but not at all costs. 

• Like 1

Can I remind all newbies to join the PSN community: Playtoenjoy 

You can find all members in there :up:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, F_O_C_A said:

Cool!

You will find members on most days/nights playing friendly games 

Can't wait to play the game and get cracking with this league. Is it just real players available or are the master league default players available aswell ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Damok21 said:

Can't wait to play the game and get cracking with this league. Is it just real players available or are the master league default players available aswell ? 

No just real in game players. Players in game with fake names are fine too. As that happens as it is outwith our control.

But fake ML players no

3 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

No just real in game players. Players in game with fake names are fine too. As that happens as it is outwith our control.

But fake ML players no

Looks like Mousa Sow got a fake name this time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Metalprawn666 said:

Looks like Mousa Sow got a fake name this time. 

Hes at Stade Rennais dude so should have his real name after an update

1 hour ago, Ultravires said:

To tag someone in a post use the @ symbol then start typing their name so 

@Corkdogg

@F_O_C_A o yes mate see I base my team on possible upgrades on data packs and when new Pes comes on out so Pedro is a 66 rated cm in pes2018 but in the new pes2019 he is. 76 rated CF and he's only gonna get better scored 12 so far this season and is now in the Brazil squad if any of use boys need a jungle guide I'll be more than happy to do it 

• Like 1

Great enthusiasm going on in here , im sure you'll all get the gist of it in no time  ,as you've prob a worked out players aren't just valued on in game rating alone there's other things to factor in, transfermarkt will be your new friend . Looking forward to seeing what team/squads you get specially with the new leagues in PES19 add me in psn I'm not on much atm but will be around more once 19s out 

• Like 1

Don’t think he was in our leagues in 2018 but pretty sure Kyle Walker (Man City) is a 75 rated CB in the new game. I almost guarantee if you use him as a RB he’ll probably be rated in the 80’s. 

When you new guys get your teams try players in a variety of positions to see if their ratings change. I think it’s Kouyate that is a DMF but when played as CB goes up to 80 rating. 

2 minutes ago, mowgli77 said:

Don’t think he was in our leagues in 2018 but pretty sure Kyle Walker (Man City) is a 75 rated CB in the new game. I almost guarantee if you use him as a RB he’ll probably be rated in the 80’s. 

When you new guys get your teams try players in a variety of positions to see if their ratings change. I think it’s Kouyate that is a DMF but when played as CB goes up to 80 rating. 

He sure does, but will he still? We shall see soon

Just now, Ultravires said:

Balls sure the admins will sort it if he's potential awol dude. 

Nah he was in the world cup squad, just have a fake name this year. 

1 minute ago, Ultravires said:

Balls sure the admins will sort it if he's potential awol dude. 

Is he not back at Bursapor