• SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

day

hours

minutes

seconds

Ultravires

Welcome to the FNG's

Lads unfortunately I'm not going to be able to play in the league. My internet is absolutely shocking and it's not fair subjecting others to almost unplayable games. Gutted.

8 minutes ago, andrew enticott said:

Lads unfortunately I'm not going to be able to play in the league. My internet is absolutely shocking and it's not fair subjecting others to almost unplayable games. Gutted.

Our game was alright earlier pal 

31 minutes ago, andrew enticott said:

Don’t need to make rash decisions mate. Lots of techy guys here that can possibly assist with stuff. Feel free to drop me a pm and I can try my best to help 

Hi lads.  I'm free to play games now if anyone wants to play.  Unfortunately my mic is broken so no point in joining a party. Should be getting a new one soon. Just send me a message on psn and I'll play

Just now, Damok21 said:

Hi lads.  I'm free to play games now if anyone wants to play.  Unfortunately my mic is broken so no point in joining a party. Should be getting a new one soon. Just send me a message on psn and I'll play

invite imcoming

• Like 1