News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
Ultravires

Going Online PS4

Hey if any new guys are about and fancy a game i'll be about for an hour or so, can do PES 2018 or try match on demo. Party is up and joinable.

Happy to answer any questions. 

@CRN_14

@DKS_Yetimuncher @Cyhyraeth74 @nikola  @Guavs @seanio01 @Tejuarr @Iriasu7 @IareDan  @sidarloking

@JGooner27 @Colemania @F_O_C_A @Jamesruane @Strongtoni @DonRajon @Evo73 @Baddar @Jungle_Team

Edited by Ultravires
  • Like 2

Unable to get on tonight unfortunately!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baddar said:

Unable to get on tonight unfortunately!

No worries man, Catch you when the new game drops

12 hours ago, Jamesruane said:

I will be on for a bit, probably around 10ish

Sorry dude only got on for a few quick games.

I'll be about wednesday 12.01am to try PES2019 hopefully 

33 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

No worries man, Catch you when the new game drops

Sorry dude only got on for a few quick games.

I'll be about wednesday 12.01am to try PES2019 hopefully 

No worries. Luckily i work half days on Thursday so reckon i can jump on around 2/3 to try it out.

• Like 1

I am available for the next few hours if anyone fancies a couple of games on 2018. Accepted a few friend requests from you guys yesterday.

I didn't bother downloading the 2019 demo, but will be getting the retail version on Thursday. :up:

will be online tonight if anyone fancies a few games on 2018. My day off is Friday this week and forgot 2019 was out and agreed to do overtime :72: can't wait to use @blueyboy_73 classic everton kits in the new game. 

yeti.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DKS_Yetimuncher said:

will be online tonight if anyone fancies a few games on 2018. My day off is Friday this week and forgot 2019 was out and agreed to do overtime :72: can't wait to use @blueyboy_73 classic everton kits in the new game. 

yeti.png

I might be on just before the football 

I should be online tonight after the united game , if anyone wants some games. Co op or friendlies. I don't mind ! Damok21 is my psn feel free to add me

I'm not gonna be about until Thursday night lads but I'll sort out some kinda launch day tournament for everyone to take part and get as many of you new guys playing as possible :beer1:

• Like 2

I'm aiming to be on Wednesday 12.01 see if its working if not thursday after work from about 7.30pm till late, Then off friday so all day/night friday

47 minutes ago, Cloughy said:

I'm not gonna be about until Thursday night lads but I'll sort out some kinda launch day tournament for everyone to take part and get as many of you new guys playing as possible :beer1:

Launch day tournament sounds great :up2:.

I should be on quite a bit on Thursday apart from a short break to play five a side and attempt to replicate my PES Skills in real life between 6-8pm and then most of Friday :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CRN_14 said:

Launch day tournament sounds great :up2:.

I should be on quite a bit on Thursday apart from a short break to play five a side and attempt to replicate my PES Skills in real life between 6-8pm and then most of Friday :) 

Will be about most of the day after mid morning mate but will do the tournament from 8.30 to get most people involved 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cloughy said:

Will be about most of the day after mid morning mate but will do the tournament from 8.30 to get most people involved 

Sounds good!

I'm on now if anybody wants a game 

Traded my PES18 yesterday along with PES17 and PES16 plus lots of Lego PS4 games. Had some cracking games on the demo last night, tried advanced shooting but wasn’t keen. 

Is there any group message chat on PS so people can message others when online? Was online last night but nobody was online, that I could see, to play 

9 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Is there any group message chat on PS so people can message others when online? Was online last night but nobody was online, that I could see, to play 

Sunday nights can be pretty quiet mate at the best of times but usually there's a party up if people are online and folks just jump in there 

If you fancy a night off the mic just spam invites out to people for a game 

We've played 18 to death and wrapped the last season up a few weeks ago so you won't get many on ps4 until Thursday with 19 then it'll be rammed :D

• Like 2

I'm online for some games of pes 2018 if anyone wants a few games, feel free me to message me on psn Damok21. I don't mind playing co op or 1 v 1

31 minutes ago, Damok21 said:

I'm online for some games of pes 2018 if anyone wants a few games, feel free me to message me on psn Damok21. I don't mind playing co op or 1 v 1

I am going online in a few minutes ,if you're still online we can have a game

• Like 1

Just now, Jungle_Team said:

I am going online in a few minutes ,if you're still online we can have a game

Sure man , just send me a message on psn

• Like 1

Right PS4 massive.

I will be about today from about 2pm-5.30pm if anyone fancies a game.

Then back on around 8pm till when i fall asleep for community night and whatever

Jump in the party if you see me online, happy to answer any questions and get some games in. 

• Like 3

Having some grub then I’ll be online for some games if anyone’s about. 

4 hours ago, Ultravires said:

Having some grub then I’ll be online for some games if anyone’s about. 

I’ll be on later tonight, after we played I had a game with Czysty and beat him 7-1, Fernandao scoring 5. He’s still getting over it. 😀 At half time I’d had 12 shots, 10 on target, he’d had 1, 0 on target. Absolute madness it was. Everything I hit went in and not a rebound or cut back in sight. 😜

• Like 1