Jump to content
News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
Sign in to follow this  
Ultravires

PS4 Digital Pre Load Available

Recommended Posts

Was able to pre load pes this morning about 5.30am

Wire in lads if your on digital pre order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will get on this when home from work!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CRN_14 said:

Will get on this when home from work!!

Yeah started the download on my sons ps4, will do mine tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just pre ordered the disc version from GAME for Thursday, gone for the nice gold steel book Beckham edition. So frustrating that they have the game in store but can’t sell it yet. There’s another shop I know that sell you them early but charge lots more than the RRP. How much was the digital version? I think GAME have the standard version on disc at £54.99. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mowgli77 said:

I’ve just pre ordered the disc version from GAME for Thursday, gone for the nice gold steel book Beckham edition. So frustrating that they have the game in store but can’t sell it yet. There’s another shop I know that sell you them early but charge lots more than the RRP. How much was the digital version? I think GAME have the standard version on disc at £54.99. 

I think the standard digital version is £49.99.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's still active but you could get 10% off by buying through the demo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xbox lads all playing and the ps4 massive are here like

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Americas sever is the only one online for PS4 right now. Still under maintenance for the rest of the world

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alizawi said:

The Americas sever is the only one online for PS4 right now. Still under maintenance for the rest of the world

Ali, can you confirm if the divisions format has been taken out of my club? Suggestions are that there are daily and weekly challenges or something but no divisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mines been dispatched from simply games 

My postman better not be a lazy Country & Western like usual 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mowgli77 said:

Ali, can you confirm if the divisions format has been taken out of my club? Suggestions are that there are daily and weekly challenges or something but no divisions. 

yeah heard that today too. Not that it bothers me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mines on the way from game collection - hopefully arrives tomorrow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Evo73 said:

Mines on the way from game collection - hopefully arrives tomorrow!

Nice one heard a few simply games orders got Fahooked up and not dispatched. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worst thing ever when it’s in the shops and you’re sat waiting for the posty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Evo73 said:

Worst thing ever when it’s in the shops and you’re sat waiting for the posty!

Aye its like waiting on a take away, can hear car doors from 3 miles away and your sat at the window like a bairn at christmas.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, mowgli77 said:

Ali, can you confirm if the divisions format has been taken out of my club? Suggestions are that there are daily and weekly challenges or something but no divisions. 

I don't think I can check until the servers are online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hope its up wednesday night. Fancy a couple games with my team see how they play.

Then thursday at work is gonna be a long day

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

hope its up wednesday night. Fancy a couple games with my team see how they play.

Then thursday at work is gonna be a long day

 

I've been using my team offline, but it just doesn't feel as satisfying, even though the AI is definitely more challenging this year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ultravires said:

Nice one heard a few simply games orders got Fahooked up and not dispatched. 

I got a dentist appointment Thursday afternoon at 2pm :sneaky1:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gregmeister said:

I got a dentist appointment Thursday afternoon at 2pm :sneaky1:

 

Not 2.30?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gregmeister said:

I got a dentist appointment Thursday afternoon at 2pm :sneaky1:

 

Not two thirty? 

Tooth hurty? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cloughy said:

Not 2.30?

Hopefully will have mine after work tomorrow 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cloughy said:

Not 2.30?

 

8 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

Not two thirty? 

Tooth hurty? 

:ph34r:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×