• Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
Ultravires

Final PS4 Season 7 Sign Up

FINAL PS4 Sign Up For Season 7 

Right lads. Due to there being a huge influx of sign ups for the league last couple weeks. Now is the time to narrow the numbers down.

:party::party:

League spots are assigned based on activity around the forum, community nights and in parties on mic.

:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:

The admins/league members put in a shed load of work behind the scenes to create this place and keep it ticking along

We would like any new member to put there name down in here to confirm they are committed to the league.

:beer1:

giphy.gif

Stick your names back up if you're interested new guys :D

We get a lot of sign ups that make one post and never come back so this is an exercise to cut those numbers basically 

• Like 1

Hell to the Yes :up: 

After last night if your giving out code names mines Spoon - Especially after last night's games lol :rolleye:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nikola said:

Fully committed - in!

19 minutes ago, NoNeed4Names said:

I'm in.

Ready to sign something. :)

Haven't seen you guys yet, add me on psn Cloughy80 I should be online this Wednesday night jump in the party and have a game or 2 :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Strongtoni said:

Yep, i'm in :smiley58:

Nice one Toni :beer1:

Will you be joining us on mic? It's not a prerequisite in the league but makes things easier to sort games, like the community night the other night when we couldn't get connected 

You don't have to stay on although most do, but if you have one to arramge and set up games it all helps :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cloughy said:

Nice one Toni :beer1:

Will you be joining us on mic? It's not a prerequisite in the league but makes things easier to sort games, like the community night the other night when we couldn't get connected 

You don't have to stay on although most do, but if you have one to arramge and set up games it all helps :)

Yea, i will, now i have mic that actually works..:)

• Like 2

I'm up for it! But as far as I understand, I can only play with people from the Americas, right? :/

55 minutes ago, Vardamir said:

I'm up for it! But as far as I understand, I can only play with people from the Americas, right? :/

Apologies man. This is for the EU game. We didn't get enough sign up's for the US NTSC league.