• PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
GBR CRY

My club WHORE!

MY CLUB WHORE

Cash rules..

RIGHT ! They're two way to play and compete successfully in my club PES 2019. 

The poor and needy way a la @Thorpski and the desperate and greedy @djtrixta basically you can take your hard earned cash out of your pocket and buy your way to destiny , like @Ashe5 and old school vet . @ crazy lama and all the  legendary PES players that support the cause and buy PES coins. Thanks to you the rest of us PES fans get to play too , respect . As I am tight grumpy old John Snow I refuse to payout anymore cash for a game I won, right here at playtoenjoy.com link. I will tell you more about this in my next article. Trust me it well worth the wait. Don't do a @Corkdogg  and refuse to play ask @WICKID he threw away 3 messi's

Any way as I was no cash money dollar nowt. Myclub it's simple make more more money than you need and spin spin spin...

After diligent discussions with thorpski and oz , I decided to turn coach mode into my bitch by making it into a cash cow 🐮 firstly though you must do everything to win your first ranked game of the day , so get ya best, starting eleven , formation and tactics set. Try to include all the players in your squad with the A or B weekly rating and use every nasty dirty lowdown camel toe type goal method to win this opening fixture because I guarantee your opponent will. Because there is upto 10000gp at stake . And if your lucky enough to win 5 in a row you're getting another bonus

Pay close attention to your weekly league points as these can earn you upto another 28000gp per week and never give in because a draw will save your precious weekly points 

Now the cash cow 🐮 when you have spare time to log in to myclub put all your lowest rated player in your squad with your start up manager or cheapest manager if you have got one hire one , I use santini and all my white and bronze ball players only and compete in ranked SIM matches. win lose or draw not important just keep on siming till your bank account has enough money for your first team contracts and spins , I generally have 75000 gp in my account at all times and every time I reach 100000 gb I have a spin from the collectors box and if no black balls appear , I immediately spin again ....... sometimes twice until a black ball player appears and then I repeat the process 

Just remember the minimum cash you can get for 30 games is 18000 gp and max is 48000 gp, when your players run out of contract sell them for cash or convert to trainers for your first team. For extra cash 💰 enter the comps to win featured players against the com. use this as another cash cow or as a training ground for your first team , always try to have the bonus players in your squad , don't play it without them unless you just after the cash.

Once you feel confident enough attempt the online ranked games and competions which also give out bonuses at the weekend if you get to the final 16 or further.

This method has got me this squad so far.

Griezman ( I Fahookin hate this guy and his dumb celebration)

Firmino Whilshere Naigollan Koke Isco x2 Bakayoko x2 Pjanic Umtiti Dani Alves Neymar Messi Florenzi Fran Sol Lucas Lima Perisic Depay Luik Gustavo Strotman Pellegrini x2 

Or you can pay real cash and get a sweaty team like ashes

Buffon Kane Neymar Messi Ronaldo Hazard Ziyech Alexander Arnold Douglas Costa Firmino Hamsik Sane Modric Gaya Manolas Rudiger Beckham Marcelo Pique Umtiti Rodinei De Gea T Kroos Sane and Fahooking Suarez! Cash rules everything around me but ...... let play @Ashe5 and see if cash rules...? Only hating @ ashes that my wife won't let me buy and PES Coins 😂 

Soz ps4 crew @Hammybiggs have not seen what goes on on the myclub dark side 

peace....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

@GBR CRY good read but I'm never playing that Barry White can't test yourself against the people that rinse repeat 

1. What is with your key stage 2 size font? I can only read 4 words on my mobile before I have to scroll. 

2. I can't put an article on the front page with WHORE in the title mate. 

3. Who the fuck still plays Myclub? I've had 12 games and I got special neymar, special messi and special mbappe up top. Completed. Done. Die. Over. 

4. Apart from that, great read :up:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Good read @GBR CRY but i have only spent about £37 so far. :up:

I think myclub is only good if you are bored or you want to test yourself against the sweatiest of the sweats......! yeah it's fahooking annoying at most times, but you can get some decent games from it and especially from coop, it is just a laugh most of the time.

• Like 1

My phone battery ran out before I finished scrolling 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TLDR

• Confused 1

I think I speak for most of the ps crew. 

Were straight mate, we wouldn't touch my club.. Not even with yours :85:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PANDA said:

1. What is with your key stage 2 size font? I can only read 4 words on my mobile before I have to scroll. 

2. I can't put an article on the front page with WHORE in the title mate. 

3. Who the Fahook still plays Myclub? I've had 12 games and I got special neymar, special messi and special mbappe up top. Completed. Done. Die. Over. 

4. Apart from that, great read :up:

Erm the font helps the elder members see the words and someone gets paid to edit so I'm insuring they get credit for there effort sir panda the great change the title I thought this was an adult gaming site whore is in the dictionary by the way ...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GBR CRY said:

Erm the font helps the elder members see the words and someone gets paid to edit so I'm insuring they get credit for there effort sir panda the great change the title I thought this was an adult gaming site whore is in the dictionary by the way ...

Can't really argue with that mate. Ffs