News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
PapaDolmio

Pesdb links

Hey lads.

I'm currently updating pesdb links for all players. A couple of people have posted their teams with links. While that is very much appreciated I'll be doing it in order of the player database so I won't be needing anyone to post their list.

Thanks for the effort for those that have. I'm only posting this to save anyone doing the same and not wasting their time.

I hope to be finished in the next few days at which point I will be asking everyone to check the links are valid.

Cheers.

XBOX PREM

@Thorpski @Elfish Parrot @CuteBrownBear @PANDA @Balonga1 @Ashe5 @ajuhlin @Bushlerker @Tyrone2Tuff @JAMOHEADRUSH @PJM @koko @Corkdogg @Superf1y Mk2

XBOX D1

@OZMAZSTER @djtrixta @Gary IRL @Best2005 @Skobi @prastidudka @Sar9enator @GBR CRY @jj4c @BWFC7 @AlexDelPiedo @WICKID

PS4 PREM

@alizawi @Cloughy @CRN_14 @Petmaister @Ultravires @Don Raphael 007 @F_O_C_A @Gregmeister @Metalprawn666 @PapaDolmio

PS4 D1

@Baddar @Colemania @czysty @Jamesruane @Jonesy @DAve-Man86 @Guavs @Hammybiggs @Jungle_Team @mowgli77 @NicShoneeBoy 
@nidsrigator

PS4 D2

@Abbafather @Beastermc @Bibby @blueyboy_73 @Cyhyraeth74 @Damok21 @DKS_Yetimuncher @Evil-cat-lord @Evo73 @IareDan @JGooner27 @lizard100310 @Strongtoni

• Like 9
  • Thanks 16

You are a legend my friend  👏🏽🏼💃🏽👯‍♀️

• Thanks 1

Nice one papa, top lad 

• Thanks 1

Legend @PapaDolmio , I know how mundane that shit is. Hope you've got one lit while you're doing it. :high1:

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2018 at 11:19 PM, PapaDolmio said:

XBOX PREM

@Thorpski @Elfish Parrot @CuteBrownBear @PANDA @Balonga1 @Ashe5 @ajuhlin @Bushlerker @Tyrone2Tuff @JAMOHEADRUSH @PJM @koko @Corkdogg @Superf1y Mk2

XBOX D1

@OZMAZSTER @djtrixta @Gary IRL @Best2005 @Skobi @prastidudka @Sar9enator @GBR CRY @jj4c @BWFC7 @AlexDelPiedo @WICKID

PS4 PREM

@alizawi @Cloughy @CRN_14 @Petmaister @Ultravires @Don Raphael 007 @F_O_C_A @Gregmeister @Metalprawn666 @PapaDolmio

PS4 D1

@Baddar @Colemania @czysty @Jamesruane @Jonesy @DAve-Man86 @Guavs @Hammybiggs @Jungle_Team @mowgli77 @NicShoneeBoy 
@nidsrigator

PS4 D2

@Abbafather @Beastermc @Bibby @blueyboy_73 @Cyhyraeth74 @Damok21 @DKS_Yetimuncher @Evil-cat-lord @Evo73 @IareDan @JGooner27 @lizard100310 @Strongtoni

Ok lads all pesdb links are now done. Should be correct but I'm asking all managers to double-check theirs. 
I've only done names and links not positions or ratings. I did, by chance, come across a good few players with wrong ratings and/or positions so check your own and post any that are incorrect below along with any mistakes I've made and I'll fix them asap.
Cheers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, blueyboy_73 said:

Great work @PapaDolmio Just one on mine I think 

My A Toure is the DM A. TOURÉ not the RB 

I changed his name to A. TOURE without the accents as only the RB was showing up