• Transfer Challenge

day

hours

minutes

seconds

Sign in to follow this  
Best2005

Lelly2sxc - PES 2019 - PS4

:happy1: Love watching this guy rage about PES. Makes me feel better about my rage for it lol.

• Haha 1

This guy is awesome but this PES looks like alpha release of some home gaming studio.

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2018 at 9:37 PM, Best2005 said:

:happy1: Love watching this guy rage about PES. Makes me feel better about my rage for it lol.

@Elfish Parrot :up:

7 minutes ago, Elfish Parrot said:

@Best2005...You think that legitamates and proof anything your more deluded than I thought..... 

That actually embarrassing. 

:happy1: 

Listen man I'll leave it there :33:

Oh @Best2005 mate.. :rolleye:

Only thing that dude said that I agree with is the auto shield.

Rest of the time he was just blaming the game for his own shit play.. lol

2 mile giants are more believable than his shit excuses :up:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Superf1y Mk2 said:

Oh @Best2005 mate.. :rolleye:

Only thing that dude said that I agree with is the auto shield.

Rest of the time he was just blaming the game for his own Brad pitt play.. lol

2 mile giants are more believable than his Brad pitt excuses :up:

Mate everyone has gripes with this game. I just don't see how some people think it's ok to call others lairs when we all can't be wrong :g:

Anyway m8 I posted this as a joke as I find it funny, wasn't trying to be serious with it :up: but the game defo does have some strange flaws

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Konami officially agreed and excuse for this game. Game is broken online, absolutely, unplayable most of games. I hope they will fix this soon.

• Like 1

After I didn't played more than 15 days PES (played only FIFA) I played one game. That game was enough to see why I stopped. 27 shoots by me, 6 shoots by low rated opponent, result 7:2 for him. Another problem is lag, AI (stupidity), GK's ... I think this game is dead, this can't be fixed. 

10 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

After I didn't played more than 15 days PES (played only FIFA) I played one game. That game was enough to see why I stopped. 27 shoots by me, 6 shoots by low rated opponent, result 7:2 for him. Another problem is lag, AI (stupidity), GK's ... I think this game is dead, this can't be fixed. 

Are you still giving out about pes? Why do you keep going back to play it if all you do is complain about it 😂

47 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Are you still giving out about pes? Why do you keep going back to play it if all you do is complain about it 😂

Just one game, I'm PES lover from the beggining and also I spend money on it. But at one side you are right, I will wait until patch and if all stay the same delete from console will be last option.

5 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

Just one game, I'm PES lover from the beggining and also I spend money on it. But at one side you are right, I will wait until patch and if all stay the same delete from console will be last option.

I don't think a patch will do much to be honest. As many have said here, playing online against lads in the league here it plays great. I'm in 2 leagues at the moment so I only play in them and don't play myclub or master league and I love it. 

Depends what you want out of the game but from my side, I can't fault gameplay 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Colemania said:

I don't think a patch will do much to be honest. As many have said here, playing online against lads in the league here it plays great. I'm in 2 leagues at the moment so I only play in them and don't play myclub or master league and I love it. 

Depends what you want out of the game but from my side, I can't fault gameplay 

Me too, that's sad. Also know that huge PES lovers, including me, switch to FIFA. They lost loyal old members.

I played season and half, league is ok, but not serious competition. Maybe in the future P2E should organize another league maybe with entrance fee.

Every game has its flaws.. but looking at pure gameplay (video below), I find it baffling that anyone would play FIFA unless they are children taken by the hype of the flashiness of EA, or they have never played or watched football in real life. The ball physics and touches are too funny to be true honestly. I can't take that game seriously no matter what licenses and game modes it offers. PES remains the only playable football game that is as close as a game can get to the real thing. Look at those damn passes, LOL. 

32 minutes ago, alizawi said:

Every game has its flaws.. but looking at pure gameplay (video below), I find it baffling that anyone would play FIFA unless they are children taken by the hype of the flashiness of EA, or they have never played or watched football in real life. The ball physics and touches are too funny to be true honestly. I can't take that game seriously no matter what licenses and game modes it offers. PES remains the only playable football game that is as close as a game can get to the real thing. Look at those damn passes, LOL. 

I'll admit.......I've played the demo but have no interest in buying it to be honest. Its better than fifa 18, which I also didn't buy but had played the demo and heard how bad it was, but that isn't saying much. 

It's quicker than last year but the defending and shooting is pretty bad. I even tried change the camera because it didn't look right on default and it still didn't seem right no matter what camera angle I put on. 

It's just such a shame that PES fails to capitalise year on year on FIFA's inadequacies. So many people who don't play online and they can't be bothered touching master league, the mode that is arguably the reason so many stuck to PES from the start. I don't think I've even played a proper game of myclub yet even though I still open the agents with the free GP, I can't help it :smiley36:

But as I said earlier, I just play online with the guys in the leagues and also Co op and I love it just for that. Just a pity it can't be more 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alizawi said:

PES had better gameplay, now it's comedy and joke. FIFA gameplay is ok and most important: it's working and it's funny. Believe me, after I played 100+ games on FIFA, now I don't see PES gameplay so superior. Biggest problem with PES is Konami because they ignore community. 

13 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

PES had better gameplay, now it's comedy and joke. FIFA gameplay is ok and most important: it's working and it's funny. Believe me, after I played 100+ games on FIFA, now I don't see PES gameplay so superior. Biggest problem with PES is Konami because they ignore community. 

Depends what you look for in a game. For a more realistic experience, looking at the video, there is no resemblance of real ball physics, movements, dribbling, passing, shooting, etc. PES requires you to adapt to every scenario, whereas FIFA is monotonous. Of course, with PES, I am not talking about myclub, that mode doesn't exist to me. 

11 hours ago, alizawi said:

Depends what you look for in a game. For a more realistic experience, looking at the video, there is no resemblance of real ball physics, movements, dribbling, passing, shooting, etc. PES requires you to adapt to every scenario, whereas FIFA is monotonous. Of course, with PES, I am not talking about myclub, that mode doesn't exist to me. 

I play FIFA a lot, some thing are better some worse than PES. You are talking about reality but PES this year lose contact with reality. Railway runs, idiotic defence, broken shoots, supernatural GK's and lot of other things. From last 5 editions I choose 16 as best, 15 was good also, 17 isn't bad, 18 lose PES way and 19 is totally lost.

2 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

I play FIFA a lot, some thing are better some worse than PES. You are talking about reality but PES this year lose contact with reality. Railway runs, idiotic defence, broken shoots, supernatural GK's and lot of other things. From last 5 editions I choose 16 as best, 15 was good also, 17 isn't bad, 18 lose PES way and 19 is totally lost.

Lollll....cool 

Lelly smash his last controller last night and decide to stop playing. I think he smashed more than 10 controllers only on this PES :)

2 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

Lelly smash his last controller last night and decide to stop playing. I think he smashed more than 10 controllers only on this PES :)

Sounds like a bit of a twat if you ask me 

• Haha 1

Seems a bit of a trend all this controller smashing stuff, just look on YouTube and you'll see hundreds of fifa rage compilations. Anything for views I guess.

On 9/24/2018 at 9:37 PM, Best2005 said:

He is funny as fook reason thou he's complaing thou is cuz my club is wank everything that has turned me of it happens in that video that's why 1v1 will always be far superior to me plus @Dracarys if u playing just my club I can now understand your frustration this Brad pitt don't happen in a head to head in lobby 

1 hour ago, Evil-cat-lord said:

Seems a bit of a trend all this controller smashing stuff, just look on YouTube and you'll see hundreds of fifa rage compilations. Anything for views I guess.

Bunch of pricks