News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
DAve-Man86

2 80s looking for a slight downgrade swap with no cash.

J rod for jov

1 hour ago, Corkdogg said:

How much for shcick

Can't sell got too much cash...

A few tempting offers there. I'll have a think and see if anything else comes up and make a decision on my lunch break in a couple of hours ;-) 

13 hours ago, Thorpski said:

Swap Jovetic for Schick.... 

http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=102719

11 hours ago, lizard100310 said:

Does L. COOK intrest u for Suarez mate

Right guys. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Had a hectic day at work. Anyway I'm happy to do business with you guys. For Schick and Cook. You guys still good? 

4 minutes ago, DAve-Man86 said:

Right guys. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Had a hectic day at work. Anyway I'm happy to do business with you guys. For Schick and Cook. You guys still good? 

Sorry mate cook gone now but could offer Cariney instead same rating 78 cmf let me know mate

Going to be straight up... l wanted Suarez more than Jovetic.... but if you are prepared to give me Suarez for Darder... l will do the deal Schick  for  Jovetic as well...

4 hours ago, Thorpski said:

Going to be straight up... l wanted Suarez more than Jovetic.... but if you are prepared to give me Suarez for Darder... l will do the deal Schick  for  Jovetic as well...

5 hours ago, lizard100310 said:

Sorry mate cook gone now but could offer Cariney instead same rating 78 cmf let me know mate

Right @lizard100310I'm afraid I will be going with @Thorpskifor the double swap deal. Apologies @lizard100310 next time dude.