Jump to content
News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • Season 8 coming soon!
Sign in to follow this  
djtrixta

Sydorchuk - Ukrainian midfield Beast General

Recommended Posts

S. SYDORCHUK 76 rated anchor man CMF, plays as DMF and AMF too. Great player, ukrainian beast in midfield. Has great defensive cards, Heading, track back, man marking etc. £20m BIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, djtrixta said:

S. SYDORCHUK 76 rated anchor man CMF, plays as DMF and AMF too. Great player, ukrainian beast in midfield. Has great defensive cards, Heading, track back, man marking etc. £20m BIN

Will take him once I sell a player as I got 25 players 

Have a look at my squad for any trades 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, djtrixta said:

S. SYDORCHUK 76 rated anchor man CMF, plays as DMF and AMF too. Great player, ukrainian beast in midfield. Has great defensive cards, Heading, track back, man marking etc. £20m BIN

Write it up :up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, czysty said:

Write it up :up:

Cancelled sry @djtrixta

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gregmeister said:

Will take him once I sell a player as I got 25 players 

Have a look at my squad for any trades 

Yeah no probs mate @Gregmeister don't really want to sell as i like him. mr reliable. but i need new blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gregmeister said:

Will take him once I sell a player as I got 25 players 

Have a look at my squad for any trades 

Alison looks good as i could do with a DMF back up. but would need cash on top, say about £5m

or we could just go for straight cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, djtrixta said:

Alison looks good as i could do with a DMF back up. but would need cash on top, say about £5m

or we could just go for straight cash.

Got no cash to add and i got an ESF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×