News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
PANDA

Get the best horses in the game for free, right now!

I seen this video on youtube yesturday so I thought I'd try it out when I got home. Saving, quitting, starting up, running round the corner. Works a treat and I ended up with a gold Turkoman which would have cost me over a grand. Got a few others, a Mustang, a Standard Thoroughbred and a Nokota. All pretty rare or expensive. If you got an hour to kill go try it. I really wanted the Missuri foxtrotter but I'll settle with General firestorm IV for now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

seen this the other day havent had time to do it will do now i know its working 

0_0.jpg

Look at this golden beauty :wubsmiley:

19 hours ago, PANDA said:

I seen this video on youtube yesturday so I thought I'd try it out when I got home. Saving, quitting, starting up, running round the corner. Works a treat and I ended up with a gold Turkoman which would have cost me over a grand. Got a few others, a Mustang, a Standard Thoroughbred and a Nokota. All pretty rare or expensive. If you got an hour to kill go try it. I really wanted the Missuri foxtrotter but I'll settle with General firestorm IV for now.

Got a good session planned on red dead tonight as Mrs is out 

Will give it a go 

5 minutes ago, GBR CRY said:

Can't seem to get this to work ? @PANDA 

What are you doing?

Works every time for me mate.

Go here:

map.thumb.PNG.a5eaaf8c6770780915797261b5091469.PNG

Between 9am and 4pm

Get your binos out and study the horses, if they are shit, save the game, exit the game, then load up the game. It will spawn you close by. Just go back to the spot and get your binos out. Should be two different random horses.

If you get too close one always walks off, that's why I use binos from the main road. If you want one just walk over, pat it, get on on and bolt off to the stables

• Thanks 1