Jump to content
News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • Season 8 coming soon!
nikola

End of season sale (Fred, Pellegrini, and co.)

Recommended Posts

 Preparing team for the next season, probably a different formation too so anyone can go. Poulsen is technically for sale, but TBH it would have to be amazing offer to even consider it.

Looking for swaps or downgrade, cash might be considered if offer is good enough. Any player that is offered will be tested, because I plan to use players trough the whole season - no flash deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nikola said:

 Preparing team for the next season, probably a different formation too so anyone can go. Poulsen is technically for sale, but TBH it would have to be amazing offer to even consider it.

Looking for swaps or downgrade, cash might be considered if offer is good enough. Any player that is offered will be tested, because I plan to use players trough the whole season - no flash deals.

Zakaria mate how much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nikola said:

@Corkdogg 60m or swap for  GAGLIARDINI

Haven't 60mate have 54 seen u payed 50 for him 4 mill profit for ya 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zakaria any trades in my team bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey buddy, is pellegrini or Zakaria available for trade with one of my CMF? got cash to add 

 

 

Edited by ThaLoveShak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PJM http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=110645

@Corkdogg will try him out and let you know - I am not in a hurry and no deal is gonna be done today. As I've said I'm building a team for next season and don't plan to rush things

@ThaLoveShak might be interested in http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=64750  for pellegrini- have to try him out.

@prastidudka nope, already have a much better DMF

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone u like in my team for Andre Silva mate  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, nikola said:

@PJM http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=110645

@Corkdogg will try him out and let you know - I am not in a hurry and no deal is gonna be done today. As I've said I'm building a team for next season and don't plan to rush things

@ThaLoveShak might be interested in http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=64750  for pellegrini- have to try him out.

@prastidudka nope, already have a much better DMF

Probably a no as diop is more of a beast tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The link for Briand goes to abobakar instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25m + Sio for Poulsen.

http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=47658

Sio been my best striker for a long while, lightening fast, strong and a ridiculous finisher. Can also play RWF or SS aswell cutting inside. I wouldn't sell him for any amount of cash, but for Poulsen I'd make an exception!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jungle_Team Paterson is amazing, has to be much better offer to even consider it (TBH way above any market rate)

@Metalprawn666 didn't even blink at 80m for Poulsen, would probably sell him for 300m, but even then not sure TBH. To say that he is goodlike is understatement.

@Beastermc waaaaay to low for Poulsen

@Jungle_Team, @Metalprawn666, @lizard100310 thinking about offers; haven't made a decision yet regarding Andre Silva future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nikola said:

@Jungle_Team Paterson is amazing, has to be much better offer to even consider it (TBH way above any market rate)

@Metalprawn666 didn't even blink at 80m for Poulsen, would probably sell him for 300m, but even then not sure TBH. To say that he is goodlike is understatement.

@Beastermc waaaaay to low for Poulsen

@Jungle_Team, @Metalprawn666, @lizard100310 thinking about offers; haven't made a decision yet regarding Andre Silva future.

Ok how about both J Obi and Patrick +25mill for Paterson @nikola

http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=106629

http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=40228

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ClaretChris sorry, got a better offer for Khacheridi and I can't seel two of my CBs

@Jungle_Team tried them  and they are quite good, but Paterson has become heart and soul of my team.

 

That's all folks, all first team players are of the market now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×