News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
GBR CRY

MYCLUB REAL MONEY VS FREE PLAY

P2E MYCLUB SHOWDOWN GBR VS ASHE5

It was one of those mornings, on the myclub server The ARSENAL and LIVERPOOL players had now been made available on the featured player section for 100 PES coins..

I decided to have a couple of goes.... first one ...  great Aubameyang , I screamed running around my room yes! Just what I wanted . Second one .... oh no 🙈 Aubameyang. I see a pattern here and did not want to use my last spin and end up with three because I would definitely want to keep one. So I spun in the Liverpool section and got Van Diyk.. result. As I had two Aubameyang I decided to play 10 games with one and use him to train the other, it was my first game of the day and I had no league points to lose so I decided to try for maximum Xp with online ranked game.... so I begun to search much to my surprise my opponent was ASHE5 , great 👍🏿 the Liverpudlian P2E prem myclub hustler with an amazing but expensive squad, not like my free squad... the team sheet read

GBR manager E.VALVERDE 4-3-3 690 ARSENAL

91 De gea

91 Sidibe - 91 Van dijk - 91 Ruban Dias - 89 Umtiti

90 Isco 89 pjanic 90 POGBA 

97 Neymar 94 Aubameyang 95 messi

Subs

91 Mane 92 Lacazette 86 Nainggolan

ASHE5  manager Klopp 1005 Liverpool 

91 Allison

93Pique 91van dijk 90Marcelo 91Barrios

91Beckham 94ziyech 92Gerrad 

94Neymar 96 Salah 94Owen 

91 kroos 93 mane 95 messi 95 Ronaldo 96 Suarez

The game kickoff and Owen opened the scoring with a brilliant first touch in the box which he took the ball passed Dias and finished neatly with a powerful shot passed De Gea.   

Arsenal fought back with Pogba dominating midfield , he slotted a ball to Naingollan who found Aubameyang at the edge of the box who smashed it home 🏡 passed a stranded Allison. 1-1. Halftime.

The second half was a wash with chances for both teams eventually messi played a delightful ball throw to Aubameyang on the half way line who raced passed Pique and lobbed Allison 2-1 to the Arsenal. ASHE5 fought back hard to get the equalizer after some good play from Salah.

But in the 91st minute some slack defending from Barrios, under pressure from Neymar who stole the ball off him and banged home the winner in true myclub style lol.... 3-2 to the gunners and 7500XP

ASHE5 then delete GBR as a friend after the following messages GBR HAHA Neymar said respect 4 the 7500! ASHE5 Nah Dread .... Disappointed 😔 lol. GBR happy..

So there you have it you real money can buy you all the players you want but the myclub weekly points ranking rules the script beware if your opponent has more weekly points than you no matter if your ranking is superior, you will struggle to win the fixture and the momentum will be against so don't make costly mistakes

ASHE5 has now added GBR back to his friends list and it's all love at P2E.

11-12-2018_10-49-48-2fnblirb_zpsxk6jzdj4

11-12-2018_10-39-18-faeq0oyi_zps1pxvwxrv

11-12-2018_10-50-30-sdmt2eqa_zps68ztiswz
@Ashe5
 WANNA REMATCH?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is there any player on myClub lower rated than 90? All players are black balls now? :smiley4:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.