Jump to content
News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
Sign in to follow this  
CRN_14

Dzyuba - Beast Striker Available

Recommended Posts

77 Rated Beast CF - http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=36256

Absolute giant with 90 Physical Contact, 87 Heading and players skills - Heading and first-time shot....also form 6 so always on a good arrow!

Currently my backup option and deserves to be playing more games. 

Looking for a big cash offer or a downgrade with cash offer.

What you got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CRN_14 said:

77 Rated Beast CF - http://pesdb.net/pes2019/?id=36256

Absolute giant with 90 Physical Contact, 87 Heading and players skills - Heading and first-time shot....also form 6 so always on a good arrow!

Currently my backup option and deserves to be playing more games. 

Looking for a big cash offer or a downgrade with cash offer.

What you got?

How much cash you talking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Colemania said:

How much cash you talking? 

I was hoping to recoup the £40m I paid for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CRN_14 said:

I was hoping to recoup the £40m I paid for him

What about a trade withy Diaby ? Paid 65m for him and look at that pace! 

 

Dzubya and 20m my way for diaby? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey mate, 

He does look good but I am happy with the strikers and bringing in a cheap young option to replace Dzubya on the bench. 

Will let you know if I change me mind as I need to improve other areas as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CRN_14 said:

Hey mate, 

He does look good but I am happy with the strikers and bringing in a cheap young option to replace Dzubya on the bench. 

Will let you know if I change me mind as I need to improve other areas as well.

Would you take 35m for him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Would you take 35m for him? 

Aye, lets do it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CRN_14 said:

Aye, lets do it :) 

Write it up :up2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×