Jump to content
News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

    Transfer Challenge Is Over!
OZMAZSTER

Barcelona luxury boutique

Recommended Posts

 

 

 Just being courteous and seeing if anything turns up. 

 I’m guessing not as I am very attached to these youngsters. 😈😈😈 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 If the offer is right anyone could leave. 🍿🤨 

@Sar9enator 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OZMAZSTER said:

 If the offer is right anyone could leave. 🍿🤨 

@Sar9enator 

if i know what you have paid for him i know what i have to match bro @OZMAZSTER

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 He would cost more than what you have available my friend. 😈️ 

@Sar9enator 

  • Like 1
  • What?! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 What are you offering to take away the most electrifying entertainment striker in the whole of play to enjoy. 

 

 On top of being electrifying he also is very versatile and keeps a rating above 77 in most positions. 

 

 Show me what you’ve got Beckenbauer @ClaretChris 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😈   I’m torn what to do I know you have some extra bank flow in offshore accounts and on the other hand I don’t know how I feel about letting such a electrifying player loose into the league. 

 As you know what they say with great speed comes great responsibility.

 Make me a offer and we will see my young  Padawan @ClaretChris 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ClaretChris said:

Odegaard @OZMAZSTER

I have 10m coming in on top of what I have?

Think of the spins real housewives of new jersey GIF

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I am in rehab so you cannot tempt me with your devilish ways.

 Nice offer but I have been offered more for the young starlet sry. 

 

@ClaretChris 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, OZMAZSTER said:

 I am in rehab so you cannot tempt me with your devilish ways.

 Nice offer but I have been offered more for the young starlet sry. 

 

@ClaretChris 

 

Then I hope you receive the help you clearly need (and why I'm spending mine before it goes the same way).

If I raise it to 50m is it more like? @OZMAZSTER

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£65m   Is the highest bid so far. I am undecided if I should let him go or keep him as he is doing well. 

@ClaretChris sry bud. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OZMAZSTER said:

£65m   Is the highest bid so far. I am undecided if I should let him go or keep him as he is doing well. 

@ClaretChris sry bud. 😉

No problem @OZMAZSTER that's too rich for me unless I basketball shrug GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ClaretChris said:

No problem @OZMAZSTER that's too rich for me unless I basketball shrug GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

😈🍿🤨🙈

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 It all depends what you’re offering young Padawan. 🍿 @Damok21 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx for the offer @Jungle_Team but sry bud. 

 That is not a Knouff to tempt me to let go of the big Speedy monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abraham or troare 40m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmfao  you are deluded when it comes to players prices as yours are not worth massive amounts and everyone else’s worth way less blud. Hahaha 

 I have been offered double what you have offered for Abraham and traore is worth 4 times that & more 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 

 So thanks but no thanks  @GBR CRY 

  • Like 1
  • What?! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought they might wanna play some football you can't talk u keep hustling them newbies younger I'm going to have a listen to that link now

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GBR CRY said:

I thought they might wanna play some football you can't talk u keep hustling them newbies younger I'm going to have a listen to that link now

 

1 hour ago, OZMAZSTER said:

Lmfao  you are deluded when it comes to players prices as yours are not worth massive amounts and everyone else’s worth way less blud. Hahaha 

 I have been offered double what you have offered for Abraham and traore is worth 4 times that & more 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 

 So thanks but no thanks  @GBR CRY 

Gbr I payed 80 mill for Abraham 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...