• P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!
djtrixta

Freshen Ideas up.......Lads, We need your input

Freshen Ideas up.......Lads, We need your input  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are we in favour of auction changes or not?

So to start off this poll, Do you guys think that a different auction theme should be implemented every fortnight?

So we could have, forward friday? Wonderkid wednesday? Mega money Monday? or Midfield Monday? ETC!!!

Or even themes like spanish, English, French blah blah blah. where zookeepers pick only players for auction from these countries.

It's just to change things up and keep it fresh and interesting........:clap1:

@PS4 League Member @Xbox League Member

my vote goes to ...... blind auction :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, czysty said:

Me too but it will be too hard to do, especially as the admin staff will know how much the bids are and we wont! :(

• What?! 1

1 hour ago, czysty said:

YUP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djtrixta said:

Me too but it will be too hard to do, especially as the admin staff will know how much the bids are and we wont! :(

DIDNT THINK OF THAT

• Haha 1

So what, appoint a guy who will not participate in the auction - big deal. I can skip first three for sure. No problem.

• Like 3

Blind auctions are possible, I can't remember how we did it before but I think everyone has to be bumped down from admin for them. The admin guys place their bids first and are bumped back up. 

I like the idea of themed auctions, and also I like the idea of any player under a certain OVR auction or no wages for a season auctions. 

Apart from that I think articles on the leagues and what's going on always add something to the site. Rivalries are what the sport is built on and it should be used in the leagues. 

• Like 4

Also think having an auction a week that only people that have played say 70% of their fixtures can bid on. Or maybe start at 50% played to begin with. Puts the onus on people to get the games played to get the best auctions.

• Like 2

I think ...

you should receive gate receipts for playing your games on time and posting in the correct format. The gate receipt should be a mystery box for each fixture...

As you have now started paying members for posting in the feeding ground I think that you should also implement this into the jungle gazette. 1m for posting a story , 100,000. For commenting and if your story gets used you get a mystery box or 12.5m

GBR CRY SHOULD BE ABLE TO setup weekly challenges to encourage more solo, community based a team play events on different game also played by members of the site I.e. FORTNITE STREETFIGHTER PINBALL SPACE INVADERS RDR2 BATTLEFIELD V PUBG PAC MAN as you can see games will have theme like Retro and will allow members to play great titles together like track and field ,participants will only receive rewards for there accomplishments by post video and photo of there achievement , similar to gotm posts.

i could go on but I'm going to leave it at that for now Please @Superf1y Mk2 & the rest of the great staff ........ @The Poacher Make sure you provide me with good money for this ...Prizes I would like to give away free mystery box to all participants or 12.5m and 50m for completing all monthly challenges or seasonly 

• Like 1

@OZMAZSTER won't agree cause he don't play any games

3 minutes ago, GBR CRY said:

I think ...

you should receive gate receipts for playing your games on time and posting in the correct format. The gate receipt should be a mystery box for each fixture...

As you have now started paying members for posting in the feeding ground I think that you should also implement this into the jungle gazette. 1m for posting a story , 100,000. For commenting and if your story gets used you get a mystery box or 12.5m

GBR CRY SHOULD BE ABLE TO setup weekly challenges to encourage more solo, community based a team play events on different game also played by members of the site I.e. FORTNITE STREETFIGHTER PINBALL SPACE INVADERS RDR2 BATTLEFIELD V PUBG PAC MAN as you can see games will have theme like Retro and will allow members to play great titles together like track and field ,participants will only receive rewards for there accomplishments by post video and photo of there achievement , similar to gotm posts.

i could go on but I'm going to leave it at that for now Please @Superf1y Mk2 & the rest of the great staff ........ @The Poacher Make sure you provide me with good money for this ...Prizes I would like to give away free mystery box to all participants or 12.5m and 50m for completing all monthly challenges or seasonly 

• Haha 2

I was thinking more about this recently. I think people mentioned players 83+ coming into the league and I honestly think they're what's missing to balance the market and squads.

The game has a cycle and we should be finishing each PES with strong teams, players that have shone over the football season is who we all want to play with, but instead there's too much focus put on young players that might get an upgrade to a 78 next game. It's ridiculous really. 

I think the big boys should come out and wages should be paid for the season, you want to play with a top 84 striker and you should be able to for the last season of each PES. With people placing so much value on youth with potential then let's see the values of some 84 rated 30+ aged players with their wages. 

People just wait for kids in the auctions and then quoting people 60m for some bum they picked in the draft that's under 20 with a few cards. I wanna run through your team of 72 rated defenders you value at 50m with Hulk. Let's see you try get that for them in the market after Hulk smashes 4 in every game.

Market needs shaking up like it always does and the big boys are the way to do that.

Let's see if @The Poacher still has the balls he had a few years ago and changes up. I wanna see the market explode again, with cash along with the top rated players meaning something again. I wanna see a player go up and bids coming in, it's boring asking people how much they want, and then just saying yes or no. Transfers should be more engaging than that, there's deals to be done all the time, haggling is a massive part of it or at least it should be. 

• Like 3

Each team should be allowed ONE WAGE FREE marquee draft signing 85 MAX RATING!! 

This draft signing can only be traded with the poacher for another 85 MAX RATED player or swapped (no cash involved) with other teams marquee draft player. 

• Like 1