News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
  • Transfer Challenge

Transfer Challenge Is Over!

PS4 SIGN UP 

Please put your name in this thread if you are ready to participate fully in season 9 on P2E.

In :splifftime:

Don't know if I'm in or not yet. Too many problems with connection lately stopping my enjoyment of the game. 

Definitely in!

On 4/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, lizard100310 said:

We going to have a brand change been wolves for 3 seasons now need to freshen things up  @Administrator

100%

• Like 1

We'll go again!:up:

In :up:

Yeah in, sorry for the delay, been away for a bit. 

On 4/14/2019 at 6:06 PM, BAZ said:

In :up:

You failed the fit & proper persons test.

Sorry :up:

On 4/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, Superf1y Mk2 said:

You failed the fit & proper persons test.

Sorry :up:

Fahook ya then 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, 

I'm actually going to pull out of P2E this season. Been thinking about it for a while and need a break. Don't want to Start the season and pull out. 

Loved season one, was good fun and competitive enough. 2nd season was very competitive but I didn't have so much fun, and I guess thats the main thing. 

I'll still be around for friendly games etc. 

Cheers, had some cracking games against some of you. 

🍻🍻

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Colemania said:

Do i get my old team back, which is still there on the team sheets? @Superf1y Mk2 @PANDA

Nevermind, just saw I've been given back my team. Vitoria Setubal that is but a completely new squad!! So my team stayed on the team sheet all year, even though I left just as the season started, I was told it was still there recently and decided to come back if I get my team back and then it's scrapped? 

There was a reason I wanted that team back, it was an absolutely savage team and now I'm back to the start. 

Sorry lads, the deal was I'd return if I got my team back and with the way P2E is going and wanting to attract people, it was the least ye could do. 

Good luck 

1 hour ago, Colemania said:

Nevermind, just saw I've been given back my team. Vitoria Setubal that is but a completely new squad!! So my team stayed on the team sheet all year, even though I left just as the season started, I was told it was still there recently and decided to come back if I get my team back and then it's scrapped? 

There was a reason I wanted that team back, it was an absolutely savage team and now I'm back to the start. 

Sorry lads, the deal was I'd return if I got my team back and with the way P2E is going and wanting to attract people, it was the least ye could do. 

Good luck 

Your team is still there on old sheet, Just didn't know which one it was mate. Lafont in goal?

38 minutes ago, PANDA said:

Your team is still there on old sheet, Just didn't know which one it was mate. Lafont in goal?

Yup, lafont, pavard, rondon etc