News Ticker
  • PESaholics place of worship
  • Join the P2E Red Dead Redemption Posse
  • P2E PUBG Crew (friendly fire kings)
  • SEASON 8 SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!!
Best2005

Red Dead Redemption 2

Yeah thats promising. Can you imagine read dead with the level of depth GTAV has? Think we are looking at probably the best game ever made here.

That little pic has got my hyped already :hyper:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PANDA said:

Yeah thats promising. Can you imagine read dead with the level of depth GTAV has? Think we are looking at probably the best game ever made here.

That little pic has got my hyped already :hyper:

Plus GTAV was ported from the 360, ps3 era. This will be the 1st next gen game from R* :hyper:

• Like 2

OP updated. Trailer coming Thursday OMG I PISSED MYSELF

accb8dc82c16a5bce669cf9b61ca8d03-original.jpg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PANDA said:

OP updated. Trailer coming Thursday OMG I PISSED MYSELF

accb8dc82c16a5bce669cf9b61ca8d03-original.jpg

This should be Fahooking epic! :hyper:

What's it like this game I like a good western

On Sun Nov 13 2016 at 4:37 AM, GBR CRY said:

What's it like this game I like a good western

Get the old 360 game on Disc mate. Brilliant game ;)

Think you just missed out on the big sale, it was 4quid digital.

Check out the screens man, looks fookin slick!

3236536-0382149011-4cea5.jpg

3236538-4299054041-ead1f.jpg

3236539-8545144601-c6a4b.jpg

3236540-5151187320-f57f4.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANDA said:

Check out the screens man, looks fookin slick!

3236536-0382149011-4cea5.jpg

3236538-4299054041-ead1f.jpg

3236539-8545144601-c6a4b.jpg

3236540-5151187320-f57f4.jpg

Wonder if they'll tweak it seeing these new consoles are more powerful now?

When i heard this, i was thinking this could be held back for PS5? We'll no more @ E3

No way 4 dollar vex I love the Wild West shizzle

If this is true then it will completely gush all over everything. 

Red dead battle royal :hyper:

Imagine getting off the steam train at a point of your choosing with your posse, finding a horse and picking up a henry repeater lol.

I look forward to this game more than my monthly blow job

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-leak-reveals-battle-royale-first-person-more-3388634

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PANDA said:

If this is true then it will completely gush all over everything. 

Red dead battle royal :hyper:

Imagine getting off the steam train at a point of your choosing with your posse, finding a horse and picking up a henry repeater lol.

I look forward to this game more than my monthly blow job

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-leak-reveals-battle-royale-first-person-more-3388634

Just watching this on youtube.

Game sounds amazing :hyper:and Rock* aint disappointed me yet.

John Marsden :hyper:

• Like 2
  • What?! 1

6 minutes ago, Best2005 said:

John Marsden :hyper:

Just watched it was about to post. looks quality. Makes me want to go pick up the old one for a play through

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ultravires said:

Just watched it was about to post. looks quality. Makes me want to go pick up the old one for a play through

Clocked it and the undead nightmare on the x360. Rebought it for my Xbox X, looks amazing in 4k. Will prob replay it before the new one drops :)

We had a few nights playing it online. Im sure theres the odd video floating around.

• Like 1

This is supposed to have a last man standing thing like pubghey and fortnite, rumoured to be phucking hardcore by the masses.  

STATUS UPDATE (DEC 14)

a96ccbed4776414c05607f6af87dad0fe96b22fb

We'd once again like to acknowledge our incredible Red Dead Online community for their continued support, patience and detailed feedback during this beta period. Here are some new details on the latest updates to the Red Dead Online Beta, along with a few things to look forward to:

Title Update 1.05 has been released addressing general improvements to fix game stability, save data and to address exploits.

Gold Gift: As a thank you for your ongoing support, we are awarding everyone who has played from the Red Dead Online Beta launch through this Thursday, December 20th with a gift of 15 additional gold bars. The awards will begin rolling out today and if you haven’t experienced the Red Dead Online Beta yet, play by Thursday, December 20th for eligibility. All gold bar gifts should be delivered by Monday, December 24th. Keep an eye out for an alert screen when entering the Red Dead Online Beta to confirm the gift. 

Cash Gift: As an added thank you to players who pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2, and those who purchased either the Special or Ultimate Edition, we are awarding additional RDO$ gifts. These will be active starting Friday, December 21st and are automatically added to your character’s balance the next time you play Red Dead Online during the Beta and permanently afterwards:

• Special Edition Owners: RDO$100
  • Ultimate Edition Owners: RDO$1,000
  • Everyone who pre-ordered: RDO$100 (in addition to Ultimate and Special Edition gifts)

Store: Is now accessible in-game. As always, if you experience any technical issues at all with any purchases, please head to https://support.rockstargames.com for help; and if you have any user experience issues or feedback to provide, please submit to the www.reddeadonline.com/feedback website.

Upcoming Updates to the Red Dead Online Beta: We have been poring through incoming community input and suggestions and are working on updates for early 2019 to address many popular bits of feedback including some new anti-griefing measures in the works and other updates to improve gameplay balance. We are also working on lots of new features, modes and additional Red Dead Online gameplay content updates that we are very excited to share more about in the new year.

Thank you again to all Red Dead players worldwide for your amazing support and feedback contributions. Please stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks and months.